Venous Patient Outcome Registry (VPOR)
The Venous Patient Outcome Registry (VPOR) was developed to assess patient outcomes and quality of life during the various treatments for venous disease by standardizing the collection and analysis of clinical information, patient trends and practice patterns by specialists nationwide.
- VPOR will provide a collaborative resource to assess the efficiency of various venous treatments.
- Patients and physicians will be able to compare outcomes to aggregate data nationwide.
- Data collection will cover:
- Mechanochemical ablation
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser ablation
- Compression therapy/wound treatment
- Venous stenting
- Venous thrombolysis
- Pelvic venous insufficiency
How It Works
The Venous Patient Outcome Registry features both a patient and physician portal allowing for patient data to sync with the appropriate clinician’s record. The patient can either complete the questionnaire online or through a smart phone app. Once the patient has completed the questionnaire, the information will automatically link to a clinician’s record and be entered into the registry.
Participate In the Registry
If you are a physician looking to participate in the Venous Patient Outcome Registry, please click here.
If you are a patient looking to participate in the Venous Patient Outcome Registry, please click here.